Saturday, July 13, 2013

I'm in the mood to be a teenager

I'm in the mood for bad indy rock.
I'm in the mood for shitty road trips that sound and feel much better in my memories
Where I didn't know anyone because they were all friends of a friend or an aquaintance.
But were only fun in golden hindsight because we all got lost.

I love being lost.

I'm in the mood for cold food.
Pizza, probably.
Shitty pizza.
And de-fizzed coke.
I'm in the mood for not having any money to get anything better.

I am in the mood for all those things
And good friends made overnight, most of which I'll never see again.
Not in the glorified sense, but in the "Thank the Gods I'll never see these douchebags again! Come on, Drew, we got places to be." kind of way.

And it could only be wonderful because I'm lost.

Maybe the glory only comes in being lost for me. Aimlessly wandering to Gods know where, because I can and because it's fun.

Because I'm free.
Because only then I'll be free.

But I never leave because mother would be angry, she has my passport and I don't have a car.
Plus, if I leave now I'll only be wandering into a country who's language I can barely speak.

How's about that?
Soon I'll run off, though.
"But when?"

No comments:

Post a Comment