Friday, May 31, 2013

Well. . . . .

My laptop died! A few days back, my baby refused to accept the charger anymore. I like to think she's just in comatose and can hear my weeping howls of pain.

This means I no longer have spellcheck, as I'm stuck using the blogger app on my phone and I no longer have a camera or editing software to make videos. fml.

Now I have to fill this personal diary in! My dear therapist readers,what have ya'll missed? My haircut? My last week of school? My grad night problem? My niece being born?!

Everything and nothing.

With the last day of my "high school career" sliding away as I clack on a touchscreen, I've got nothing left to do but ponder:

Children talk about their future families and plans, pass around their yearbooks and remember what it was like to be younger. We have everything in front of our lives and I wonder what it's gonna be like.

I still entertain the idea of turning into a space bandit or time traveler, silently (not-so-silently to my best friends).

My most realistic goals are renovating an abandoned mansion and/or working for Disney.

Yet "in reality", I'm just deeply afraid of doing nothing worth remembering with my life. Especially now: I am older than Andrew Garfield's Spiderman!

I don't know what's to come, I just don't want to be stuck like this: a kid dreaming about cool stuff they'll get done at some point. To quote the gargoils in Notre Dame, "No one wants to be cooped up here forever".

With Love
Nikola Strange
---------(0.0)---------------------------------
Notes:
Today's Grad Night! :D
Hopefully, I'll have pics up on instagram. . . maybe.

I'd like to thank my wonderful teachers! Even if you think I didn't appreciate, ya'll were great!
I'd also like to thank mom, dad, and my sisters (best friends included, you goofballs). You've supported me through the mood swings, the idiotic tendencies, the mental breakdowns, the . . . .general nicky-ness! I owe you all a big pizza! :D

I'd also like to thank myself. Good for you, not giving up until the last semester. You go, woman-girl-lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment