Friday, October 18, 2013

Hank Green Speed inking/coloring

First and foremost, I'd like to extend a big happy and warm welcome to my siblings! I know my older sister and a few friends I consider to be brothers and sisters read these things, and that my sister knew about my YouTube account long before I wanted anyone in my household to know. So hello to you too! Yes, this is why I want a camcorder.
(Tell me, sister, do you feel the sting of second-hand embarrassment yet?)

But it's been a long while since I decided to actually do a video, and a friend of mine confessed he actually missed seeing the updates on his feed. So I decided I'd please him and myself by taking the project back upon myself in full-force!

Videos, if all goes as planned, will be up every other Friday as to not impede on my homework. And some night even have animations in them!

I hope ya'll be pleased, but for now, enjoy the speed art-thing.
(Sis, don't kill me. Just watch! Enjoy! Judge from afar. :D)

With Love
Nick Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment